We recommend to use Le VPN for Windows application to easily install Le VPN with support of all VPN protocols.
1. Download stable version of OpenVPN GUI : Open VPN GUI
Click on “Yes”, “I agree” and “Next” buttons to install the software.
2. Download OpenVPN configuration files from this link
3. Extract these files to the folder: C:\Program Files\OpenVPN\config
NOTE: OpenVPN GUI only supports up to 50 configuration files, so remove from this folder any VPN server configs (.ovpn) that you are not going use.
4. Start the OpenVPN using desktop or start menu icon .
5. Right click on the OpenVPN icon in the task bar.
Point the mouse to the server you want to connect to.
Left click on “Connect” in context menu and enter your Le VPN username and password received in activation email (same as PPTP credentials).
6. Check your IP address here
NB If your IP address hasn’t changed please reconnect.
OpenVPN configuration files
You can download OpenVPN configuration files using the links below:
Don't have an account? Subscribe today!
Alternative installation methods
There are alternative ways to manually setup Le VPN connection via OpenVPN, PPTP or L2TP on your PC: