- Step 1. Download Le VPN Windows Software from Client Area
- To do so, connect to your Client Area and click on the “Le VPN Windows (username)”
- Step 2. Install downloaded Software
- Double click on newly downloaded file “Le-VPN-Setup.exe” and follow the installation procedure until you see Le VPN Welcome Screen.
If you can see this screen Le VPN is successfully installed. Close the Welcome Screen and proceed to the next step.
- Step 3. Select the server and connect
- Click on “Le VPN” icon in your task bar and you will see the list of available protocols and countries.
We recommend using OpenVPN port 53 servers per default as they provide the best security.
If your Internet connection blocks one of these protocols or ports, just try to connect with another one.
Click on the server of your choice to connect to Le VPN.
On this step you will be required to enter your Le VPN credentials sent to you in activation email.
Enter your Le VPN credentials to the corresponding fields and click on “OK”.
N.B.: Please ensure that you’ve used the correct credentials sent to you in Le VPN activation email, NOT the ones you used during the registration procedure.
The correct credentials should look like this:
- Step 4. Test your IP
- After successful connection your Le VPN’s icon will turn green.
Test your IP address.
Go to “Test Your IP” page or refresh current page to find your new IP address.
If your IP address changed – you’re successfully activated Le VPN.
Your IP address is 126.96.36.199
Alternative installation methods
There are alternative ways to manually setup Le VPN connection via OpenVPN, PPTP or L2TP on your PC: