|We recommend to use Le VPN for Windows application to easily install Le VPN with support of all VPN protocols.||Install|
OpenVPN Installation on Windows Vista
1. Download stable version of OpenVPN GUI : Open VPN GUI
Click on “Yes”, “I agree” and “Next” buttons to install the software.
2. Download OpenVPN configuration files from this link
3. Extract these files to the folder: C:\Program Files\OpenVPN\config
NOTE: OpenVPN GUI only supports up to 50 configuration files, so remove from this folder any VPN server configs (.ovpn) that you are not going use.
4. Start the OpenVPN using desktop or start menu icon .
Important for Windows 7 users:
a) Make a right click on the OpenVPN Icon on your desktop. Click on “Preferences”, then choose “Compatibility” and check the “Run as Administrator” option.
b) To start the OpenVPN you need to make a right click on its icon and to click on “Run as administrator”
5. Right click on the OpenVPN icon in the task bar.
Point the mouse to the server you want to connect to.
Left click on “Connect” in context menu and enter your Le VPN username and password received in activation email (same as PPTP credentials)..
6. Check your IP address here
NB If your IP address hasn’t changed please reconnect.
OpenVPN configuration files
You can download OpenVPN configuration files using the links below:OpenVPN port 53 OpenVPN port 80 OpenVPN port 443 OpenVPN with HybridVPN