What, according to you, is the most annoying thing about watching videos online? The answer would unanimously be the numerous advertisements that crop up between the videos, without your permission. Why just videos or live streaming? Ads are omnipresent; you might simply be looking up something important online, and you may come across a bunch of ads that are not only irrelevant and of no use to you, but also get in the way. This is where an ad blocker comes in. Ad blocking is a process by which all kinds of advertisements are hidden from the web when you’re using it.
All That You Need To Know About An Ad Blocker
Are you planning to use an ad blocker? But before you do, there are some things you might want to know. Here they are:
- Ad blockers are pretty popular in case you use a virtual private network or VPN. VPNs are useful to unblock YouTube videos. However, here’s the thing. If you are going to use YouTube to watch videos, then you might as well make it ad free. The only way to do so is to use ad blockers.
- There are numerous apps available for this. It is recommended that you use the best rated and top notch apps that use latest technology to get the best results. Such an ad blocker would filter out any kind of advertisements and would allow you to browse or stream videos without any obstacles.
- Using ad blockers also allows you to have control over what you see online. No one wants to see a bunch of ads when they’re coming online. If you’re surfing something on the internet, you want it to be without interruption. Ads can be quite a hindrance in that aspect. That is precisely why an ad blocker is useful.
- Mostly, the ads are repetitive. You see the same ads everywhere you go, over and over again. The ads seem to be following you, like they will not stop till you click on them. This can be annoying and can get on your nerves. That is why it is better to block ads in the first places.
- However, in most ad blockers, all kinds of advertisements get filtered and blocked. Remember, ads aren’t all bad. Some are informative, educational and you might end up seeing something you like. Yes, of course it’s annoying when ads pause your videos; but using an ad blocker may deprive you of all kinds of ads.
These are essentially a few things that you must know about ad blocking before you go ahead and download an app. Also, for advertising and marketing agencies, ad blockers are nightmares, simply because they take out a major chunk of their revenue.
Cyber Security Month Special! 2-Year Plan for $69.60!
Get Le VPN from $2.90/month with our Cyber Security Month Special, this October only!
SERVERS IN 114 COUNTRIES
Easy To Use
7-Day MoneyBack Guarantee
Ultra High Speeds