A VPN is a Virtual Private Network that gives users the advantage of watching the streaming content such as Netflix and Hulu to watch movies or videos. The best VPN for Apple, Le VPN, will tell you how to set up a VPN Apple TV.
You can set up a VPN Apple TV by three ways.
- Via a laptop connected as a Wi-Fi hotspot and running a VPN
- Via a wireless router running a VPN
- Via a laptop or PC connected as an Ethernet with VPN connection
- First is the easiest method via a laptop connected as a Wi-Fi hotspot, and running a VPN. All you need to have is:
- Laptop with a LAN/Ethernet connection
- A VPN account holder (by subscription)
- A VPN software for the OS running on your system
All you have to do is to download the software for your operating system, be it Mac or Windows operating system. Simply run the software with your username and password to connect to the server. Once it is connected to the VPN, then you convert your laptop as a Wi-Fi hotspot.
Then, just connect it to your Apple TV and voila! You are done!
- The Second method to connect is via a wireless router running a VPN. All you need to have is:
- VPN subscription
- VPN router
Simply connect the Apple TV with a VPN router and then you must set up the VPN on the router to run on the Apple TV. After that, you have to connect your Apple TV with the wireless router running a VPN on it.
- The Third method is via a laptop or PC connected as an Ethernet with VPN connection. All you need to have is:
- A system (laptop or PC)
- Connecting cable
You need to download the VPN software to configure VPN Apple TV. Connect the one side of the LAN cable to the system and the other end to the Apple TV. However, the settings for the Mac user and Windows users are different.
- It can be done in “network and sharing center” of “control panel” and change the adapter settings to “allow other network users to connect” to configure the connection in windows OS.
- On the other hand, Mac users can do it in “sharing options” in “system preferences”, enable the tab “Airport”, and then enable Ethernet so that you can enjoy unlimited online streaming on your Apple TV.
Overall, you can choose any of the above three stated methods to set up the VPN Apple TV from Le VPN and enjoy seamless entertainment options.
Le VPN Spring Special
Get Le VPN 2-year plan for $69.60 or $2.90/month