Do you want to unistall Search pause virus?
Searchpause.com is a browser hijacker that is bundled with other free software that you can download on the Internet. Once installed, this browser hijacker will set the homepage and search engine for your web browser to http://searchpause.com.
Searchpause.com thus misleads users into thinking that it will improve their browsers while, in fact, it is nothing more than a malicious computer infection.
This itself is not considered malicious as there are many legitimate programs that change these settings as well. What is considered malicious, though, is that it will also append the argument http://searchpause.com to random Windows shortcuts on your desktop and your Windows Start Menu.
As a browser hijacker, and while most of the time it is considered more annoying than dangerous, but it could do some serious damage to your PC.
Luckily, browser hijackers are not that hard to get rid of. But you have to take immediate action though: the sooner you remove it from your computer the better.
Or else, it will completely takes over your browser experience and if you don’t uninstall it as soon as possible you will have to stay stucked with it.
Besides, this parasite generates sponsored search results, which could be leading you straight to malware. So, as a user, you can tell the real ones apart from the sponsored ones before you have clicked. The best thing to do is not to click on any of them and stay safe. The Searchpause.com and all hijackers in general also slow down your PC and may redirect to risky pages. They will also invade your privacy by spying on your browser activity and have access to your personal data (IP addresses, search queries, usernames/passwords, browsing history). What is even worse that having your personal data stolen I having it sold to third parties, which you don’t know the intentions of. This can be used it for setting a financial scam or even identity theft.
This should have convinced you that Searchpause.com need to be removed as soon as possible…
You will find indeed this searchpause.com removal guide very useful as it is working for Chrome, Firefox and Internet Explorer.
How to uninstall Searchpause.com
- STEP 1: Before starting the real removal process, you must reboot in Safe Mode. If you know how to do this, skip the instructions below and proceed to Step 2. If you do not know how to do it, here is how to reboot in Safe mode: For Windows 98, XP, Millenium and 7: Reboot your computer. When the first screen of information appears, start repeatedly pressing F8 key. Then choose Safe Mode With Networking from the options. For Windows 8/8.1: Click the Start button, next click Control Panel —> System and Security —> Administrative Tools —> System Configuration. Then check the Safe Boot option and click OK. Then click Restart. Open the Start menu and click or tap on the Power button. While keeping the Shift key pressed, click or tap on Restart.
- STEP-2: Follow these steps carefully to remove Searchpause.com from the browser.
How to remove it from Mozilla Firefox: Open Firefox, click on top-right corner , click Add-ons, hit Extensions next. Look for suspicious or unknown extensions and remove them all.
How to remove it from Chrome: Open Chrome, click chrome menu icon at the top-right corner —>More Tools —> Extensions. Then, identify the malware and select chrome-trash-icon(Remove).
How to remove it from Internet Explorer: Open IE, then click IE gear icon on the top-right corner —> Manage Add-ons. Find the malicious add-on. Press Disable to remove it.
- STEP-3: Right click on the browser’s shortcut, then click Properties. Remove everything after the .exe” in the Target box.
- STEP-4: Open Control Panel by holding the Win Key and R together. Write appwiz.cpl in the field, then click OK. In this, find any program you had no intention to install and uninstall it.
- STEP-5: Run the Task Manager by right clicking on the Taskbar and choosing Start Task Manager. Check out the file names and descriptions of the running processes. If you find any suspicious file, search on Google for its name. If you find a malware process, right-click on it and choose. Complete this task.
- STEP-6: Open MS Config by holding the Win Key and R together. Type msconfig and click Enter. Go in the Startup tab and Uncheck entries that have “Unknown” as Manufacturer.
To protect your devices and data from malwares and eyedroppers, use a VPN service. You will make sure no one, even your ISP, can spy and use the data you send, even when using unprotected internet Wi-Fi connection. You will thus avoid your banking passwords, your email accounts or your social media profiles to be hacked and used without your wish.
Our VPN service encrypts your internet connection with a complex system, using the AES-256 algorithm, which prevents any interaction with your personal data, even if your connection has been compromised. Each and every data you will send will go directly into your secure virtual tunnel. With Le VPN, you can easily direct your traffic to be routed through one of the servers available in 100+ countries. This is the best way to enjoy Internet by your rules!
Le VPN Spring Special
Get Le VPN 2-year plan for $69.60 or $2.90/month