1. Tap on "Settings"
2. Go to "VPN"
3. Tap on the "+" sign to begin creating a new VPN profile:
4. In order to create or add a new VPN profile, you'll need to enter the following info:
Server name or IP address: uk.le-vpn.com(for the UK server), fr.le-vpn.com(for the French server) etc for other countries.
You can find the full list of servers here.
Type: Choose "L2TP with IPSec" from the drop-down menu
Connect using: Tap on "Choose an item". Then tap on "user name+password+preshared key"
5. Scroll down and enter the following:
User name: Please type in Le VPN username
Password: Your Le VPN Password
Preshared Key: Type "levpnsecret"
6. Turn on the following features:
Connect Automatically: "On"
Send all traffic: "On"
You can rename your VPN profile name into anything you like
When you're done, please double-check the settings you changed and tap "Save"
7. Please tap on "Options" and check the "Allow VPN over cellular data" feature.