1. Login to your router.
2. Select "Manual Internet Connection Setup".
3. Scroll down and change DNS server numbers in the boxes "Primary DNS Address" and "Secondary DNS Address" to SmartDNS servesr IP addresses (provided at your SmartDNS page).
4. Scroll back and click "Save Settings".
5. Wait 15 seconds while your router updates.
6. Click "Continue" to finish.
NB: Once SmartDNS is setup on your router, all the devices in your home network can use SmartDNS and no further configurations are necessary.
CONFIGURE NOW >>>